Friday, October 8, 2010

A Simply Divine Wedding!

Planning one wedding is stressful enough, but planning two?!... forget about it! I'm surprised Divine and Tuan-Anh didn't fall down after their first beautiful beach wedding in Southern California! I worked with Divine and Tuan-Anh on their more casual, summer Bay Area wedding, and boy was it fun! A buffet with a huge variety of food, delicious cake that included taro root flavor, and guests doing the limbo (some were really flexible!).

I met Divine through her sister Ann, who I went to college with. I am so happy I got to work with them, such a great couple, easy going and fun! The day could not have been more divine.

Flowers: Floral Design Studio
Location: World Gourmet Buffet
Photography: 5byseven (middle beach photos only)


























No comments:

Post a Comment