Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stella & Marvin's Beautiful Wedding!

The day could not have gone any better for Stella and Marvin's beautiful April Wedding at Mira Vista Country Club in El Cerrito. The weather was gorgeous; the bride was stunning! I really enjoyed working with Stella and Marvin because they were just so detailed oriented with every aspect of their wedding, and as a wedding coordinator, I can really appreciate that. Certainly makes my job easier!

What really impressed me was the stage that Marvin hand crafted with his father for the ceremony; (I am sorry I don't have any pictures of it!), but it fit perfectly! What a great project for some father/son bonding, too! I also really loved the bride and groom's first dance. They sure did tear it up the dance floor with their ballroom moves and elegant turns. I would have to say, definitely one of the best first dances I have ever seen! Congratulations again to Stella & Marvin!

Location: Mira Vista Country Club, El Cerrito
Photographer: Bea Ahbeck Photography
Florist: Jory Flowers
Chair rentals: Especially Yours Chair Covers
Cake: Cakes Made by ME




















Look at this gorgeous view! What a perfect way to end the day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was the photographer for their wedding, and if you as for their permission, I wouldn't mind sharing them! It was a beautiful wedding!

    Bea Ahbeck Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Stella & Marvin's wedding was truly very beautiful. I can’t believe that an indoor wedding can also be customized to this level. I am so impressed! At some indoor New York wedding venues I would also be getting married and will surely use these ideas for DIY décor.

    ReplyDelete