Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Sweetest Couple! Sweethearts Vicky & Tony Tie the Knot!

It was an awesome wedding day for Vicky and Tony, one of the nicest couples I have ever worked with. All throughout the wedding day, Vicky was making sure I was alright and if I needed any help (that's my job for her!) and wanted to help in the reception set up. Silly Vicky, but what a sweet and considerate gesture.

She surprised her groom with a special performance by violinist Kippy Marks, what a great entertainer! Vicky and Tony kept their guests busy with fun activities, great music and a photobooth.

It's actually very rare when I see my brides after their wedding, but lucky me; I saw Vicky and Tony's smiling faces only two weeks later at another wedding where Vicky's close friend was married. So much happiness!


Venue: Boundary Oak Golf Course, Walnut Creek
Photographer: J W L Photography
Cake: Le Gateau Elegant
Flowers: Sunshine Flowers
Lighting: Fantasy Lights & Sound






































No comments:

Post a Comment